Friday 3 October 2014

Welcome, Trinity Titan Viewers

So, what does this blog offer and why should you follow us?

Let me start by saying just how sorry I am that this wasn't my first post, but I got so excited yesterday, that I felt the insane need to write a post about the upcoming Call of Duty game (Advanced Warfare).

Video-games have been a hobby of mine now for some time, ever since I was about 7 years old, to be exact. Although I have only ever had a taste for the shoot-em-up genre, having been a huge fan of some of the PS2 classics, like Killzone (original), Star Wars: Battlefront (1 & 2), Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and Timesplitters: Future Perfect, etc.

More recently, I am a huge Call of Duty fan but I dabble in playing other shooters, first-person and third-person, doesn't matter much to me, but I do prefer first-person shooters. I like the Battlefield franchise, Halo franchise, Tom Clancy franchise (i.e. Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, etc.) and plenty other shooter games.

Getting down to business, here on my blog I will be giving the latest news on all the latest upcoming and recently released shooter titles, so expect a lot of updates on the latest shooter games.

Since I'm interested in all-things-shooting in video-games, I will be laying down my opinions on the latest shooters, offering reviews for the shoot-em-up games, as-well-as talking about all the latest headlines happening in the gaming world to keep you up to date on what's happening.

Yes, I will be giving some opinionated posts, constructive of course, keeping them as unbiased as possible. This will be hard, but I will try.

Its been an exciting year so far, having been the first complete year in which we have had access to the next-gen consoles (Xbox One & PS4), so I'll be keeping all up-to-date on the latest news about these next-gen platforms.

Opinions count, so please feel free to comment on posts as much as you like, as its always a pleasure having conversations started down in the comments box. It seems a shame to have an empty (comments) box under posts, when there could be some thought-provoking conversations taking place.

Thank-you for reading,

I hope to hear from you guys soon,

Your friendly games writer,

Craig Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment