Saturday 4 October 2014

About

Hi guys, and welcome to Trinity Titan News, the one-stop place for all your shooter-gaming information.

My blog is dedicated to bringing you the latest news about the shoot-em-up video-games. So, if you're a shoot-em-up gaming fan, just like me, then you're in the right place.

I'm a gamer, just like you, so I keep up-to-date on all the latest gaming news so I can share it with you guys. This blog is aimed specifically at the shooting genre, as this is my proud niche, covering it like no-one else.

I will be doing a post 6 days a week, every week, to deliver you guys fresh content without fail. Some of my best memories have been from playing video-games, from the PS1, to the PS2, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PS4, Xbox One and the PC. Although, come to think of it, I've played games on literally all of the major consoles we've had on offer over the years.

So, aiming at you like-minded gamers, I will be refreshing your knowledge on all things shooting (in video-games), to keep you up-to-date on the latest news.

Thank-you for reading,

Your friendly games writer,

Craig Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment